Involute Spline Shaft as Spare Parts for Twin Screw Extruder
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4,000 US $3,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- twin screw Extruder and screw elements
- 12 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: Diameter 10-120mm/ lenghth 500-9000mm
- Technics: Casting
- Material: Nitriding
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases or Customizable
- Origin: Sichuan China
- Standard: GB
- Feature: Recycle
- Trademark: ADVS
- Specification: 12-350mm
- HS Code: 8477900000
Sichuan Advance technology Co.,Ltd is dedicate to dewvelop, design, and manufacture co-rotation, counter- rotation parallel twin screw extruder production line. we integrate and upgrade these experiences to create our transmission concept and form our core technology" bilateral gear symmetrical driving system". The technology enables our extruders have the advantages of "High torque, high efficiency, low energy-consumption, high price/performance ratio,long service life." We keep pace with the first class extruder manufactures in the world.
And we also manufacture screw segments for twin screw extruder for Leistritz, APV, Kobe, OMC, Buhler, Kraussmaffei, Theysohn, Buss, Berstorff, Toshiba, Clextral, Labtech, USEON, Coperion, Lantai, JSW, Keya, Maris and so on.
Structure: with cooling system/without cooling system
Size:Diameter 10-120mm/ lenghth 500-9000mm
(1) 40 CrNiMo with special treatment and involute form can be used under the circumstances of high torque, high torsion and high load.
(2)Nitrogen bearing martensite stainless steel, WR15E and WR 30 can also be applied to make good toughness and machines performance available. The performance parameters similar to the imported shaft but with more cost efficient, the smoothness of the surface, toughness and durability as well.
Is a chromium- molybdenum-vanadium-alloyed steel which is characteried by:
Excellent tensile strength combined with good toughness
High thermal stability, high resistant to thermal shocks
Good high-temperature stength
Good machinability and polishability
Excellent through hardenning properties
Good dimensional stablity during hardening
Ralloy WR30 is a high pressure nitriding iron- based Cr-MO alloy which is characterized by:
Superior corrosion resistance
High dimensional stability after heat treatment
Excellent grinding and polishing ability to abtain optimal surface quality
High durability by maximun hardness under static and dynamic demands
Good wear resistance
High temper resistance up to 500 degree.
40CrNiMoa is a kind of Alloy constructional steel.
It is a kind of steel made of high-quality carbon structural steel based on the proper addition of one or more alloy elements (total content not exceeding five percent)
Quench 850 degrees, coolant oil
Tempering temperature 600 degrees, coolant water, oil
Steel annealing or tempering supply Brinell hardness is less than or equal to 269 GBW
Machining Range and Feature:
1. All the materials are purchased from the domestic brands or European twin screw specialty materials suppliers,which tested by elemental analysis and metallurgical inspections to ensure the quality;
2. The internal splines is checked by the spline plug to ensure inter changeability of components;
3. All components are machined by CNC machines to ensure the shapes and tolerances of the elements.
4.Adopt European high-speed steel powder proceesing technology, and do the treatment according to the strict heat treatment process to ensure the wear and corrosion performance same as the foreign brands;
5.professional technical team can not only provide timely and accurate mapping sample design but also the combination of elements of technical services;
6. There are various prepared technical information and fixtures for the brands extruder to ensure the timely lead time. The common components have a lot of stock, even the new one, it can be delived within 45 days;
7. The modern management system can ensure the products 100% qualified and tracked.
|contact person||Chelsea Tian|
|Mobile NO.||+86 15328063730/ 15882072232|